Its that time of year again, whereby a season has ended.
I feel that this was a successful season. While we don’t quite take out the premiership flag, we were at the top of the home and away ladder or we were close for each of the 4 teams.
I still feel that we are not too far away of this outcome. And the progression for our youth will further continue.
I would like to thank everyone that has helped in all aspects of making this season a success.
A big thank you to:-
- Club and Player Sponsors.
- All youth and senior players.
- All youth and senior coaches and their assistance.
- Team Mangers for all 4 teams.
- DOC helping the coaches with a different point of view.
- Game Day commissioners
- Ash Mason and the DJ – Again, another fantastic entertainment while watching this great game.
- Floor sweepers and VJBL teams.
- Aligned Leisure Staff – Dean, Helan and Amber.
- Social Media – Andrea kept us all up to date with fantastic banners and details.
- Others that helped with setup and pack up.
Special thank you to Ash and Nerita Jensen for make all the season run as well as it did. All the back-end work that takes hours and hours of time. This is really appreciated.
Thank you to the PDBA Committee who also have put in a lot of time to facilitate 4 teams to be entered.
My apologies if I missed someone.
I would like to have your assistance again next season to assist the Pakenham Warriors reach the ultimate prize and extend the invitation to anybody who would like to volunteer their time for the 2020 season.
We will be posting a list of volunteer positions on our website soon so stay tuned for an announcement on this.
I remind you that positions are still available for BigV Coaches for the 2020 season, as applications are still open until 09/09/2019.
and….. a massive thank you to the Warriors supporters and fans.
Hope to see you in March for the start of the 2020 BigV season.