Coaches & Assistant Coaches for the Pakenham Warriors Junior Representative Program 2019/20
The Pakenham Warriors Junior Representative Teams Program continues to grow and achieve success.
People who have a love of teaching basketball and who support our club values are encouraged to apply for Head Coach & Assistant Coach positions in our Boys and Girls teams across all MUVJBL age groups (U12 – U21) for the 2019/2020 Grading / Championship season.
All current and new coaches who apply will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a minimum Level One / Club Accredited Basketball Coach (or be willing to attain this qualification)
- Participate in Representative try-out and practice game sessions commencing in October 2019
- Have (or will apply for) a Working with Children Check, and complete Basketball Victoria screening requirements
- Adhere strictly to the Basketball Victoria Coaches Code of Conduct
- Be available for Friday night games and weekly training sessions (Sunday’s and possibly a mid-week training day depending on venue and coach availability)
- Be willing to participate in the Pre-Season tournament over the Australia Day weekend.
Please complete an Expression of Interest form below by no later than 30th August 2019.