Pakenham Warriors BigV Teams
Pakenham entered the Senior BigV competition in 2010 with a Senior Men's side. In 2015 we entered a Senior Women's team, and in 2016, a Youth League Men's team. Now in 2017 we see the debut of our Youth League Women's side competing at BigV level.Warriors BigV Team History
Pakenham Warriors MUVJBL Teams
Pakenham Warriors Representative Basketball came into existence for the 2007/08 VJBL season. Pakenham entered the season with just a hand full of teams. In 2016/17 the Pakenham Warriors will be fielding 27 teams covering in all age groups.Warriors MUVJBL Information
Latest Club News
Basketball Vic Country U12 Skills Day
The U12 Skills Days are for players of all abilities and standards and are open to all athletes at country associations. The coaching programs concentrate on the individual skills relevant for players in the U12 age group.
This program is run in July each year, and players can be selected to represent Country Victoria at the BVC Jamboree in Echuca in September each year.
About the Program
Each U12 Skills Day participant receives:
- Coaching and development
- Official Skills Day T-Shirt
- Official Skills Day Drink Bottle
- Official Skills Day Basketball
- Participation Certificate
REGISTRATION COST:$99 Early Registration Fee
$120 Registrations received after 10 July 2017
ONLINE REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 9am MONDAY 17th JULY 2017Check in is from 9.30am for a 10am start and will conclude at 4pm.
Boys Saturday 22nd July, 2017 and Girls Sunday 23rd July, 2017 at Korumburra Stadium, Elizabeth Street, Korumburra.
With over 5,000 members within our association, our aim is to develop coaches and provide quality resources for our members. Each year we see an increase in involvement from local businesses and families which assists in connecting the Pakenham Warriors and the opportunities we provide, to youth and adults in the wider community.
How your sponsorship can help:
- Development of grass-roots basketball by providing clinics and development camps for new and upcoming athletes
- Coaching Development Programs to support our local families who volunteer their time to our club
- Referee Mentoring Program to ensure referees are supported and continually developed
- Providing quality equipment for Team Managers and Coaches, including balls and first aid supplies